Financial Account Manager | 6 Month Contract
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Looking after the financial affairs of a portfolio of clients in this global provider of expert administration services, this role would suit an inquisitive and ambitious individual who is eager to learn and prides themselves in delivering exceptional service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintaining team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports
- Managing own portfolio of clients dealing with the auditors, administrators and clients
- Preparing fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or ACA
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.