Financial Account Manager
A leading provider of fund administration is looking to recruit an individual to support the bookkeeping function and administration team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts and the production of daily NAVs. Providing guidance and assistance, you will contribute new, innovative ideas on how to improve daily procedures.
- Prepare annual accounts for clients and coordinate audits
- Daily NAV review and approval for open-ended funds clients
- Coordinate and review accounting deliverables and manage the review process
- Take responsibility for the bookkeeping and accounts preparation
- Present financial information at client board meetings
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong academic background
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or other relevant accounting qualification)
- Current IFRS/UK/US GAAP experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.