Financial Account Manager | 6 Month Contract
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Looking after the financial affairs of a portfolio of clients in this global provider of expert administration services, this role would suit an inquisitive and ambitious individual who is eager to learn and prides themselves in delivering exceptional service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintaining team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports
- Managing own portfolio of clients dealing with the auditors, administrators and clients
- Preparing fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or ACA
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.