Financial Account Manager | 6 Month Contract
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Looking after the financial affairs of a portfolio of clients in this global provider of expert administration services, this role would suit an inquisitive and ambitious individual who is eager to learn and prides themselves in delivering exceptional service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintaining team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports
- Managing own portfolio of clients dealing with the auditors, administrators and clients
- Preparing fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or ACA
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.