Financial Account Manager | Capital Markets | 6 Month Contract
Join a highly professional team where clients and employees are at the heart of this international business, where you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
With a diverse client base which includes the world’s largest and most reputable corporations, you can be sure that every day will offer you new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues.
As the Financial Account Manager you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks and will be responsible for the financial affairs of a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for clients to include arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintenance of team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports to report the status of accounts exceptions for cases addressed both internally and externally
- Ensuring that audits are planned in advance and that the audit process is managed efficiently and effectively
- Complying and contributing to the development of accounting procedures
- Managing your own portfolio of clients dealing with the Auditors, Administrators and clients
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA/ACA/CPA)
- Strong academic background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for yourself and your clients
- Ability to work well within a team, show attention to detail and resourcefulness with strong verbal and written communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.