Finance Team Support | Contract
An independently trust and corporate services provider is currently seeking a proactive individual to undertake a 6 month project, reviewing internal finance processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Documentation of existing processes including group reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and client billing
- Identification of process improvements and ways to increase efficiency
- Redesigning and working with stakeholders to implement new processes
- Ensuring project milestones are met on a timely basis
- Considering regulatory requirements at all times
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within internal finance
- Ability to communicate clearly with others, including senior management members
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a coaching environment
- Ideally holds a relevant accountancy qualification, or qualified by experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
Working within a private client department of an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider. This role would suit a candidate with trust experience who can hit the ground running and is available immediately for an ongoing temporary assignment.