Finance Operations Manager
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Supporting the Director of Financial Services in this well-regarded commercial organisation you will maintain control over the business’ cash and treasury functions to contribute towards the ongoing sound financial direction of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance operations team to ensure that key tasks are performed to a high standard
- Performing key reconciliations, in areas such as payroll and social security
- Being responsibility for authorisation of payments
- Understanding the processes undertaken within the finance operations team, to ensure that cover is available for all roles at all times
- Assist in resolving queries from the team and provide on-the-job training/coaching as required;
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally a qualified Accountant, or working towards an accounting qualification/qualified by experience (AAT/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of working within a retail finance environment
- Previously led a team to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Working knowledge of Excel and computer literacy is required
- Strong organisational and people management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.