Joining a busy and dynamic internal finance team for this global corporate and fiduciary services business, you will be a key player in supporting the team in ensuring accurate and complete financial record keeping within agreed timescales.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the required setup and structure in the finance system to meet the Group reporting requirements (Sun system)
- Providing support in budgeting and forecasting processes across all operational locations
- Supporting users of cost management information, assisting with the development of the end users’ understanding and identifying areas for reporting improvements
- Ensuring accurate bookkeeping for prepayments and accruals including review of schedules and provision of supporting analysis
- Provision of accurate financial reporting and analysis to internal stakeholders as required
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or newly qualified Accountant
- A good team player and willingness to learn and contribute new ideas
- Keen and eager to progress
- Ability to help the team complete and keep financial records in line with deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.