Finance Officer | Accounts
Join a fast paced, thriving and collaborative environment as a Finance Officer, where you will be responsible for recording all supplier invoices and other charges accurately on the financial accounting system, completing daily bank reconciliations, and supporting the Finance Manager with the required monthly cash flow and reconciliations.
By joining this company you will be encouraged to grow by being mentored and supported to reach your full potential, both personally and professionally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all supplier invoices, expenses and other charges are recorded accurately to ensure all outwards payments are made on time.
- Completing bank reconciliations on a daily basis and at month end as well as reconciling supplier statements
- Resolving and managing day-to-day accounts payable queries. Adhering to internal finance policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all outstanding amounts are resolved in a timely manner.
- Reviewing existing policies and procedures and look for improvements to benefit the finance team and internal clients.
Experience and skills required:
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Ideally have experience within an international services provider.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including being proficient using Excel.
- Hold excelling communications skills in order to liaise with both finance and non finance individuals.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.