You will join a busy and friendly in-house accounts receivable team for a well-known legal business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day queries relating to accounts receivables
- Liaising with the Finance Manager in preparing and reporting monthly cashflow and reconciliations
- Responding promptly to client and fee earner enquiries
- Working collaboratively and providing support to the finance operations team as required
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of financial reporting systems and Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and accuracy as well as logical and organised
- Great communication skills and ability to work with people from all departments
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.