A fantastic opportunity within an independent provider of administration, management and corporate governance services. As finance officer, you will be responsible for providing billing services and arranging settlement of invoices for client entities. This is on a temporary basis for 6 months.
- Arranging payments of supplier invoices
- Preparing payment instructions
- Reconciling supplier statements and resolving unidentified receipts
- Assisting with the billing cycle and any billing queries
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Desire to learn and develop
- Good academic record including English and Maths GCSE
- Studying towards CAT would be advantageous
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.