A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Working within an open-plan environment which fosters a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, this global organisation ensures a strong network between different business lines whilst providing a comfortable and inspiring place to work.
As Finance Manager you will be expected to have good business, technical, analytical and commercial skills and be able to apply your knowledge to provide advice to client facing professionals in line with company policies and accounting standards. Reporting to the Finance Senior Manager, you will liaise with and working alongside other finance functions. You will develop a network of key finance, developing a network of key finance contacts within the Channel Islands and the UK, building strong relationships.
This role would suit a forward thinking and action orientated qualified or part-qualified Accountant, with the ability to develop innovative solutions to support the business growth and profitability targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting and reporting on the monthly financial results; recommending actions to the Finance Director and the Senior Partner
- Preparing annual line of service budgets and conducting mid-year re-forecasting processes
- Providing business analysis to the wider business at regular intervals and in particular to the firm’s three line-of-service leadership teams
- Conducting financial control processes over line of service balance sheets
Experience and skills required:
- 5 years+ experience or exposure in a finance function environment
- Professionally qualified or part-qualified
- Commercial and business minded
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to present accurate financial data in a user friendly way
- Strong technical skills and agile across multiple platforms and systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.