Finance Manager | 6 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts and group reporting
- Assisting in implementing Group policy surrounding debtor collection and WIP and debtor write-offs
- Managing inter-company balances and transactions
- Producing statutory accounts for various group companies
- Assisting with Group IT projects and implementation of systems
- Supervising the internal finance department and assisting with ongoing training and development of staff
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Recognised qualification in accounting such as ACA, ACCA or similar
- Experience in management and statutory accounts production (UK GAAP/IFRS)
- Knowledge of Viewpoint, Bank Clarity or similar accounting packages and banking systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Joining a unique investment services organisation with a global presence, you will be responsible for the reliable, timely and accurate delivery of bookkeeping activities.
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking an Accounts Manager for 8 months to support the Group Finance Manager in supervising the finance team.