A unique opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a non-profit organisation, providing support and expertise to the Head of Finance in all aspects of financial affairs, including cash flow management, reporting, forecasting and accounting.
If you are looking for a meaningful career opportunity, a lovely working environment, out of town location with free parking then get in touch to discuss this role in further detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance team, including oversight and review of all key finance processes and delegation of tasks
- Preparing management information, such as management accounts, KPIs, forecasting and variance analysis to enable overall monitoring of financial affairs
- Managing the audit process
- Assisting with the budget process
- Ensuring accurate accounting on all financial projects
- Developing and training finance team members
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience, ideally within the finance team of a commercial business
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting and reporting
- Ability to support and motivate a team and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical approach to tasks
- Positive and proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.