Finance Manager | Accounting
As a key member of the finance team, you will be at the forefront of preparing for the annual cycle and producing the group’s financial statements. Ideally you will have previous people management experience within a finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance team responsible for cash reconciliations and accounts payable
- Cash forecasting
- Acting as primary contact for issue resolution
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Supporting the Finance Director with strategic financial decisions
- Building and maintaining key relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience working in a finance or accounting related function
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including Excel, and an ability to learn other systems quickly
- Proactive and able to take responsibility for own work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, as a Management Accountant.
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant at this highly regarded, independent funds business.
Within this role you will primarily be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting, for one or more assigned structures, working closely with more senior members of the team.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm and play a vital role in the cash flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customer is monitored and controlled effectively.