Finance Manager | Accounting
As a key member of the finance team, you will be at the forefront of preparing for the annual cycle and producing the group’s financial statements. Ideally you will have previous people management experience within a finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance team responsible for cash reconciliations and accounts payable
- Cash forecasting
- Acting as primary contact for issue resolution
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Supporting the Finance Director with strategic financial decisions
- Building and maintaining key relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience working in a finance or accounting related function
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including Excel, and an ability to learn other systems quickly
- Proactive and able to take responsibility for own work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.