Finance Manager | Accounting
As a key member of the finance team, you will be at the forefront of preparing for the annual cycle and producing the group’s financial statements. Ideally you will have previous people management experience within a finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance team responsible for cash reconciliations and accounts payable
- Cash forecasting
- Acting as primary contact for issue resolution
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Supporting the Finance Director with strategic financial decisions
- Building and maintaining key relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience working in a finance or accounting related function
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including Excel, and an ability to learn other systems quickly
- Proactive and able to take responsibility for own work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.