As a key member of the finance team, you will be at the forefront of preparing for the annual cycle and producing the group’s financial statements. Ideally you will have previous people management experience within a finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance team responsible for cash reconciliations and accounts payable
- Cash forecasting
- Acting as primary contact for issue resolution
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Supporting the Finance Director with strategic financial decisions
- Building and maintaining key relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience working in a finance or accounting related function
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including Excel, and an ability to learn other systems quickly
- Proactive and able to take responsibility for own work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will support the local private capital strategy for the Channel Islands and be responsible for developing new products and services.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.