Finance Manager | Trust
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts and group reporting
- Assisting in implementing Group policy surrounding debtor collection and WIP and debtor write-offs
- Managing intercompany balances and transactions
- Producing statutory accounts for various group companies
- Assisting with Group IT projects and implementation of systems
- Supervising the internal finance department and assisting with ongoing training and development of staff
- Maintaining daily oversight for cash balances and requirements for working capital
- Ensuring timely reconciliation and review of all accounts, periodic calculation and invoicing
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Recognised qualification in accounting such as ACA, ACCA or similar
- Experience in management and statutory accounts production (UK GAAP/IFRS)
- Knowledge of Viewpoint, Bank Clarity or similar accounting packages and banking systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.