An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts and group reporting
- Assisting in implementing Group policy surrounding debtor collection and WIP and debtor write-offs
- Managing intercompany balances and transactions
- Producing statutory accounts for various group companies
- Assisting with Group IT projects and implementation of systems
- Supervising the internal finance department and assisting with ongoing training and development of staff
- Maintaining daily oversight for cash balances and requirements for working capital
- Ensuring timely reconciliation and review of all accounts, periodic calculation and invoicing
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Recognised qualification in accounting such as ACA, ACCA or similar
- Experience in management and statutory accounts production (UK GAAP/IFRS)
- Knowledge of Viewpoint, Bank Clarity or similar accounting packages and banking systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.