Our client, an established provider of fund and corporate services, are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to support the continued growth in their business, through the provision of timely and accurate financial and management information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of accounting across multiple European jurisdictions
- Ensuring a robust and continually evolving control environment is maintained, including maintenance of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Management and mentoring of staff within the financial reporting team
- Responsibility for the development and delivery of management and statutory financial statements
- Effective business partnering across the multiple jurisdictions and product groups in which the company operates in
- Management of the year-end audit process
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Sound technical accounting and reporting experience
- Computer literacy and Excel skills are essential
- People management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.