Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Working in a high-performing and friendly environment, this innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers, with strong educational background and career track records.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an abundance of talented colleagues, including Managing Partners and the Chief Financial Officer. You will be expected to adopt an entrepreneurial and determined approach to work, whilst being invested in the long-term development of yourself and the success of our firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing monthly management accounts process and the annual audit process
- Completion of partnership and company tax returns for a number of entities
- Overseeing and authorising payroll in Guernsey and Jersey
- Managing the accounts payable function including oversight of the bank mandate
- Management of staff across the region
Experience and skills required:
- Professional accountancy qualification, ACCA or ACA
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload and prioritise tasks and projects to meet work standards and personal performance targets
- Strong and effective communication skills in order to work with people at all levels
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work outside normal working hours/days when requested
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.