Unique career opportunity to join an independently owned trust, fund and corporate services provider as Finance Director. As member of the senior management team, you will oversee all financial functions and contribute to the strategic direction of the Channel Island businesses.
- Coordinate, analyse and report the financial performance of the Jersey businesses to the local Boards of Directors and Group CFO
- Review and report on client profitability
- Coordinate activities with outside audit firms
- Liaise with the Managing Director to prepare the annual budget
- Measure and report on performance against budget and KPI’s
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Significant experience operating at senior level within the finance industry, ideally in a fiduciary services business
- Demonstrate a high level of technical competency
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of leading successful teams to meet time driven targets
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.