Finance Business Partner | Family Office
As Finance Business Partner for one of the world’s leading, independently owned family offices, you will be part of a high performing team which prides themselves on the exceptional breadth and depth of our technical knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an international business environment where all our areas of expertise work together seamlessly, responding to our clients’ needs. In this role you will be expected to act with integrity and strive for excellence in everything you do, supporting the family office division and each of its individual business units globally in achieving its financial and strategic objectives.
If you are a self-starter with high levels of energy and a keen interest in investment, family office, and wealth management industry, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly financial and operational management information for the family office division and each of its local business units including information on financial performance, revenues and expenses, front office productivity and new business, with insightful commentary on performance and explanation of material variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Presenting results each month to the Head of Family Office and to the division’s executive committee, as well as to individual service line and regional department heads
- Preparing additional periodic and ad-hoc reporting as required by the division
- Providing information on the division’s financial performance and KPIs to the team for inclusion in monthly reporting
- Continuously increasing knowledge of the business and leveraging this to identify opportunities to improve operating processes to help increase revenue, improve efficiency, reduce costs, and/or reduce risk
Experience and skills required:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles demonstrating increasing responsibility/scope of role
- Previous experience within the financial services or family office industries is strongly preferred
- Confidence to interact with and challenge all levels of management within the organisation
- Commercially minded with ability to interpret data and present conclusions clearly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.