Finance Assistant | Central Services
As a Finance Assistant you will undertake the day-to-day accounting tasks for the group, including bookkeeping entries and reconciliations. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual with a proactive approach to tasks, to join an established provider of international services.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Supporting the setup of new client fee set ups
- Carrying out bookkeeping of day-to-day transactions
- Supporting the billing
- Filing and maintenance of financial records
Key skills and expertise:
- Either hold or currently studying towards an accounting technician qualification
- Accurate numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Approachable and good telephone manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.