Finance Assistant | Accounts Payable
Discover where your talents and passion could take you in this thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm, committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
As part of the accounts payable team, dedicated to achieving excellence in their work, you will assist with the day-to-day duties, including monitoring emails and post to ensure all relevant supplier invoices are entered to the correct accounts. You will also be responsible for the collation and execution of bi-weekly payment runs, ensuring all jurisdictional packs are accompanied by relevant authorisation forms/contracts and payments are correctly entered within the company’s banking platforms.
If you are an organised and motivated individual with excellent time management skills, looking to be part of a talented workforce, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring invoices, disbursements and expenses are authorised by the appropriate person or backed up with the relevant contract before recording and submitting for payment
- Assisting with the correct treatment of profit/loss and balance sheet items, ensuring they have been recorded in accordance with relevant accounting standards, procedures and budgets
- Ensuring cash balances held in appropriate bank accounts and appropriate currencies in preparation for fortnightly payments runs and ad-hoc payments
- Accurately setting up online bank payments and credit card payments
- Liaising with banks to ensure international suppliers receive full payment
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s passes and A levels, or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy skills and timely completion of work
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload, adhering to strict deadlines and working effectively under pressure where required
- Strong time management skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and ability to learn new tasks and processes effectively
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.