Finance Assistant | Accounts Payable
Discover where your talents and passion could take you in this thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm, committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
As part of the accounts payable team, dedicated to achieving excellence in their work, you will assist with the day-to-day duties, including monitoring emails and post to ensure all relevant supplier invoices are entered to the correct accounts. You will also be responsible for the collation and execution of bi-weekly payment runs, ensuring all jurisdictional packs are accompanied by relevant authorisation forms/contracts and payments are correctly entered within the company’s banking platforms.
If you are an organised and motivated individual with excellent time management skills, looking to be part of a talented workforce, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring invoices, disbursements and expenses are authorised by the appropriate person or backed up with the relevant contract before recording and submitting for payment
- Assisting with the correct treatment of profit/loss and balance sheet items, ensuring they have been recorded in accordance with relevant accounting standards, procedures and budgets
- Ensuring cash balances held in appropriate bank accounts and appropriate currencies in preparation for fortnightly payments runs and ad-hoc payments
- Accurately setting up online bank payments and credit card payments
- Liaising with banks to ensure international suppliers receive full payment
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s passes and A levels, or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy skills and timely completion of work
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload, adhering to strict deadlines and working effectively under pressure where required
- Strong time management skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and ability to learn new tasks and processes effectively
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.