Finance Administrator | Contract
A 6 month contract driving change and improvements in the accounts payable process, within multiple jurisdictions for a leading offshore provider of fiduciary and administration services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving the change and improvements in the accounts payable process
- Standardising processes
- Purchase ledger transactions, including coding costs, posting invoices and raising cheques
- Monthly reconciling of petty cash
- Administration of Group corporate credit card, circulating statements to cardholders and posting of costs
- Processing expense claim forms
- Supporting the audit process for information required
Experience and skills required:
- Competent in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to complete deadlines
- Strong communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
A great opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant within a private equity, real estate and corporate services divisions. You will be responsible for the financial information of a portfolio of fund clients.