Working in a fast growing office you will work as part of a small team to maintain accounting records, purchase ledger and various matter management tasks.
- Maintaining purchase ledger for Jersey based entities, including payment of suppliers
- Dealing with aspects of property conveyancing, recording the transaction in accounting software and settlement of monies
- Maintaining accounting records at both client ,matter level and group level
- Staff expenses
- Completing matter management requests
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding GCSE Maths at grade B is essential
- Holding a professional accounting or bookkeeping qualification at entry level is desirable
- Basic accounting knowledge is essential
- Competence in Excel and accounting software programmes
- Strong communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.