File Reviewer | 6 - 12 month contract
You will be assisting a growing Private Wealth and Corporate team on an interim basis, managing and performing file reviews in accordance with processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with relevant jurisdictional regulatory requirements
- Maintaining client data and records
- Effectively manage and prioritise daily workload
- Providing new, innovative ideas on how to make improvements to efficiency
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure clients are correctly invoiced
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent time management skills and prioritisation
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.