You will become a part of the trust business support team responsible for non client facing administration services and being the conduit between the trust and IT departments.
- Undertaking periodic reviews for the trust department
- Providing assistance and support for operational projects
- Producing management information
- Identifying and analysing problems reported, to aid prompt resolution of queries
- Ensuring regulatory, risk and procedures requirements for the company are met
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong knowledge of trust and company administration is essential
- Previous experience in a financial services organisation
- Proficiency in report writing and procedure creation
- Knowledge of NavOne is desirable
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career. Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team.
This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a simple portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures and mitigating risks. Our client is open to the level of experience for this role.