You will become a part of the Trust Business Support team responsible for non client facing administration services and being the conduit between the trust and IT departments.
- Undertaking periodic reviews for the trust department
- Providing assistance and support for operational projects
- Producing management information
- Identifying and analysing problems reported, to aid prompt resolution of queries
- Ensuring regulatory, risk and procedures requirements for the company are met
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong knowledge of trust and company administration is essential
- Previous experience in a financial services organisation
- Proficiency in report writing and procedure creation
- Knowledge of NavOne is desirable
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.