Fiduciary Support | Administration
Joining the Client Support Services team, you will work closely with all client teams to deliver a range of process-driving information tasks and contribute to wider key projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of FATCA/CRS in accordance with local regulations and internal policies
- Carrying out first line periodic client reviews and providing initial risk analysis
- Assisting with take-on procedures, including conducting data gap analysis
- Supporting established client closing policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience working in the offshore fiduciary industry
- Either working towards or willing to working towards a table 5 JFSC qualification
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative
- Confident communicator
- Ideally have some knowledge or experience within Trust and Corporate services with FATCA/CRS, although not essential as full training will be given
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months