Fiduciary Support | Administration
Joining the Client Support Services team, you will work closely with all client teams to deliver a range of process driving information tasks and contribute to wider key projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of FATCA/CRS in accordance with local regulations and internal policies
- Carrying out first line periodic client reviews and providing initial risk analysis
- Assisting with take-on procedures, including conducting data gap analysis
- Supporting established client closing policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience working in the offshore fiduciary industry
- Either working towards or willing to working towards a table 5 JFSC qualification
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative
- Confident communicator
- Ideally have some knowledge or experience within trust and corporate services with FATCA/CRS, although not essential as full training will be given
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A trainee opportunity within an award winning Corporate Services Department. You will join this dynamic, growing team and deliver a high level of administrative support.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the Company.
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
Great temporary opportunity for an experienced trust administrator to join a well-established wealth management company for a period of 11 months.