Financial Planning Business Partner
You will be experienced working in a finance team and support the delivery of the global budget, forecasting, KPIs and financial management reporting for this rapidly growing financial services business.
- Acting as financial planning and analysis lead for the business, assisting with budget management and understanding the key drivers behind company performance
- Ownership of the full year forecast, notifying key stakeholders of variances and potential solutions where appropriate
- Presenting financial reports of various departments
- Reviewing group reporting and processes
- Creating reports to fill customer demand
Key skills and expertise required:
- Ideally qualified or part qualified accounting qualification
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Previous SQL programming/Visual Basic experience would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Excellent communication and relationships building skills
- Business analysis and process flow experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.