Executive Support / Coordinator (PA/EA) | Part Time / Reduced Hours / Flexible Working
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.
- Collating and preparing meeting packs
- Arranging and coordinating travel bookings and itineraries
- Diary management
- Maintaining electronic filing systems
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience producing meeting agendas and board packs
- Confident Microsoft Office skills
- Self-motivated and highly professional manner
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Integrity when dealing with sensitive and confidential data
If you’d like to find out more information regarding this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.