Our client is seeking a proactive, driven candidate with previous office administration experience to provide support to their executive management team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support (including diary management and travel) to the CEO, CCO and Group Head of HR
- Ensuring information is accurate and kept up to date
- Arranging team functions and training sessions
- Participating in project work
- Providing support in preparing for key client meetings and presentations
- Conducting competitor and marketing analysis
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within financial services or administration
- Good academic background
- Confident using Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a professional telephone manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the growing operations and new business teams within the private wealth services division.
Joining the team in a leading provider of investment service, you will ensure a high quality administration service is delivered to clients.