Joining a top global finance business, you will work in brand new offices in this exciting role that brings the business together. You will work closely with a variety of people across the Group, external providers and clients in the delivery of key events and activities across the calendar year.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing administrative tasks such as managing calendars, booking travel and scheduling facilities and equipment
- Organising logistics and duties for multiple offices and event venues in different locations
- Building efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing processes
- Resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise
Experience and skills required:
- Experience with interacting with clients
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Previous PA or event experience
- Great communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.