Employee Benefits Administrator
A unique opportunity within an actuary service provider, this role is responsible for the administration of local and international pension schemes and offers the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification if desired.
- Maintenance of membership records
- Dealing with payments of pensions and other benefits and or expenses, calculating member’s benefits
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Acquisition and liquidation of assets
- Liaising with clients, banks, investment managers and pension scheme members
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience preferably within pensions or Trust / Funds
- GCSE/AS/A level English and Maths at Grade A - B is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.