Employee Benefits Administrator
A unique opportunity within an actuary service provider, this role is responsible for the administration of local and international pension schemes and offers the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification if desired.
- Maintenance of membership records
- Dealing with payments of pensions and other benefits and or expenses, calculating member’s benefits
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Acquisition and liquidation of assets
- Liaising with clients, banks, investment managers and pension scheme members
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience preferably within pensions or Trust / Funds
- GCSE/AS/A level English and Maths at Grade A - B is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.