Employee Benefit Trust Administrator
Work in an agile and collaborative fiduciary business and be part of a truly diverse workforce where you will seize every opportunity in supporting the company’s clients and staff, being recognised for the dedication you show.
Being part of this market leading organisation, you will provide professional trust and company administration services to a varied portfolio of Employee Benefits Trusts (EBTs), whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality service to clients.
You will be expected to maintain and develop a wide knowledge and understanding of employee share plan administration generally, to include anti-money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with day-to-day administration tasks associated with a portfolio of clients, assisting other team members clients where required
- Building on your understanding of the mechanics of trust and share plan administration, and the main identifying features of employee benefit trusts work
- Ensuring workload is completed to a standard acceptable to the Senior Client Manager, and within agreed timescales
- Developing business like relationships with intermediaries and clients
Experience and skills required:
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSA, STEP, CIB, ACCA)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to respond to clients’ needs
- An interest in financial services and employee benefits in particular, along with a genuine desire to learn how these can be used as tools for adding value to a client’s business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.