Employee Benefit Trusts Administrator | 12 Month Contract
Work in an agile and collaborative fiduciary business and be part of a truly diverse workforce where you will seize every opportunity in supporting the company’s clients and staff, being recognised for the dedication you show.
During this 12 month fixed-term contract in this market leading organisation, you will provide professional trust and company administration services to a varied portfolio of Employee Benefits Trusts (EBTs), whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of EBTs including more complex, demanding and/or high risk cases, ensuring all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Providing administrative support to the share registration team ensuring that all work is processed correctly and in accordance with the agreed service levels
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Maintaining a sense of urgency at all times and dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulating to relevant members of staff
- Coordinating board meetings with the relevant Directors both internally and externally and preparation of the minutes and other meeting documents
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ EBT experience
- Completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Understanding and technical knowledge of EBT’s and share plan administration would be an advantage
- Strong IT and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.