EBT Administrator | Performance and Reward
Join a committed and driven performance and reward team working in a rapidly developing environment. As Administrator, you will collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio and become an expert in matters relating to employee incentive schemes. In this role, you will have the opportunity for fully supported study in order to progress your career within the financial services sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent client service and establishing good client relationships
- Administering and managing your clients portfolio
- Maintaining client records ensuring records are kept up to date
- Complying with relevant jurisdictional regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to effectively administer a varied portfolio of clients and structures
- Strong academic background
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to study toward a professional qualification
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.