A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
Working within an international organisation with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, you can expect to benefit from the best technology, flexibility and an open culture.
If you are highly diligent and analytically focused, with an organised and timely approach to work, a commitment to excellent client service and the ability to work proactively and effectively within a team and ideally with previous experience in a finance role, we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Upload invoicing to the relevant portals in a timely manner
- Regularly reviewing payment statuses of uploaded invoices, performing reconciliations and producing reports
- Processing queries and escalating these accordingly to ensure they are resolved
- Assisting with implementing improvements to the eBilling process
- Providing support to credit controllers, where required
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally previous experience within finance in a billing department
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Organised and diligent approach to your work
- Ability to work with online platforms and portals
- Proven delivery of excellent client service
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.