Join a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration service in an administrative role supporting the daily running the e-banking infrastructure.
- Administration of banking platforms, users and accounts, user password resets and the set up and maintenance of account groups
- Monitoring helpdesk tickets in order to manage workload and assisting with queries
- Undertaking periodic analysis and reporting of user access rights to platforms
- Assisting in the daily uploading of transactions in to the internal banking systems
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge and experience in payment operations including SWIFT and BACS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of electronic banking systems (BWBOB, HSBCnet etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.