Join a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration service in an administrative role supporting the daily running the e-banking infrastructure.
- Administration of banking platforms, users and accounts, user password resets and the set up and maintenance of account groups
- Monitoring helpdesk tickets in order to manage workload and assisting with queries
- Undertaking periodic analysis and reporting of user access rights to platforms
- Assisting in the daily uploading of transactions in to the internal banking systems
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge and experience in payment operations including SWIFT and BACS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of electronic banking systems (BWBOB, HSBCnet etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.