Director | Trust
A great opportunity for an experienced and professionally qualified individual. You will be managing and controlling a trust business support team responsible for certain non-client facing tasks across the Trust unit and being the conduit between this department and the IT department.
- Being part of a Senior Management Team
- Managing a team of staff to ensure deadlines are met and range of services met, including client periodic reviews, new business on-boarding and off-boarding
- Identifying and analysing issues reported and aiding prompt resolution of queries
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 10 years management practice of Trust and Fiduciary services
- An understanding of business development, operational and financial activities
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- Strong computer skills, preferably Microsoft and NAVone
- Good team player and ability to motivate staff
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.