Director | Private Wealth
A great opportunity to join a global leader of expert administrative services at Director level within the private wealth division.
- Managing a portfolio of key client relationships, acting as client relationship manager for key clients and driving the achievement of business development goals
- Demonstrating effective leadership and management in accordance with Group values and with agreed policies and procedures which are compliant with current laws and regulations
- Manage the performance of the service line and hold that team accountable for delivery of financial and operational targets agreed as part of the budget and business plan
- Identifying potential cross-selling opportunities, and through the development of specific marketing and sales activities
Skills and expertise required:
- JFSC Category A employee and hold a Table 4 qualification, or a regulator approved person
- Relevant industry experience, including within the corporate services sectors
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a Senior Manager you will use experience you have acquired in the past, as well as excellent organisational skills, sound judgment and the ability to prioritise tasks to help meet client requirements and ensure the overall fund team performs and grows.
Fantastic opportunity to join a private bank and wealth management organisation. This role reports to the Channel Islands Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for ensuring that the CI financial accounting department is performing to standard, alongside general financial accounting responsibilities.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.