Director | Private Wealth
A great opportunity to join a global leader of expert administrative services at Director level within the private wealth division.
- Managing a portfolio of key client relationships, acting as client relationship manager for key clients and driving the achievement of business development goals
- Demonstrating effective leadership and management in accordance with Group values and with agreed policies and procedures which are compliant with current laws and regulations
- Manage the performance of the service line and hold that team accountable for delivery of financial and operational targets agreed as part of the budget and business plan
- Identifying potential cross-selling opportunities, and through the development of specific marketing and sales activities
Skills and expertise required:
- JFSC Category A employee and hold a Table 4 qualification, or a regulator approved person
- Relevant industry experience, including within the corporate services sectors
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working closely with your team, you will manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures. Ideally, you will have previous experience in a similar role, good attention to detail and be a technical expert with Trusts Structures.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.