Director | Private Clients
Joining a business with ambitious growth plans, you will provide a supportive, team based and client focused environment whilst managing a portfolio of ultra high net worth clients holding wide ranging asset classes. You will act as a key member of senior management and take an active part in business development, development of the private client division and overseeing an administration team.
- Assisting in the development and strategic management of the division, supporting the business plan and providing leadership
- Establishing and managing strong relationships and networks with intermediaries and internal contacts
- Overseeing and providing technical support to the administration team
- Acting as an authorised signatory for fiduciary and banking purposes
- Contributing to ensuring the division meets financial targets including revenue growth, debtor collection and new business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Extensive overall experience in a similar role with a focus on private clients
- Experience acting on client entity boards
- Track record of developing revenue from new and existing clients
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Hold a category A or B professional qualification under the JFSC Codes of Practice
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.