Director | Private Clients
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is at Board level and is responsible for the leadership of a private client servicing team.
- Acting as a Director and A signatory for client companies and representative for the trustee of clients trusts
- Ensuring full compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing and approving transactions and documentation
- Responsibility for client satisfaction ratings, ensuring client service standards are met by service line teams
- Supporting the Managing Director in local strategy development, implementation and growth plans
- Developing new business from existing clients and being responsible for new business development, including setting fees and services
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the private client business
- Holding a professional qualification such as ISCA, STEP, ACCA
- Registered as a Principal Person with the JFSC
- Experience operating as a member of the Board of a Jersey trust company
- Prior people management and leadership experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A well-regarded provider of legal and financial services is currently seeking a motivated and proactive trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered to clients.
As a key member of the Compliance department, you will cover all areas of statutory and regulatory compliance providing technical advice, undertaking risk assessments and reporting for the business. You will be responsible for the development of policies and procedures to improve services and to ensure they are followed, monitored and reviewed with the objective of providing a first class service.
A growing provider of financial services is seeking a motivated individual to join their Accounting team, delivering financial reporting requirements and UK tax compliance for a range of real estate clients.
This role is ideal for a qualified Accountant looking for work in London.
An opportunity for an experienced trust professional to work on a mixed portfolio of private and corporate client structures. The successful candidate will also assist in the supervision and mentoring of other fee earners on the teams whilst minimising corporate risk by ensuring compliance with procedures and legislation.