Director | Private Clients
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is at Board level and is responsible for the leadership of a private client servicing team.
- Acting as a Director and A signatory for client companies and representative for the trustee of clients trusts
- Ensuring full compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing and approving transactions and documentation
- Responsibility for client satisfaction ratings, ensuring client service standards are met by service line teams
- Supporting the Managing Director in local strategy development, implementation and growth plans
- Developing new business from existing clients and being responsible for new business development, including setting fees and services
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the private client business
- Holding a professional qualification such as ISCA, STEP, ACCA
- Registered as a Principal Person with the JFSC
- Experience operating as a member of the Board of a Jersey trust company
- Prior people management and leadership experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.