Director | Head of Private Equity
A unique opportunity to join a high profile organisation in a strategic leadership role, managing a dynamic, enthusiastic team and developing a centre of excellence for fund services locally, as part of a wider group. You will drive the development of the client offering, managing a portfolio of key client relationships and contributing to the strategic direction of this business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving the development, implementation and evaluation of the funds service strategy
- Contributing to the development and implementation of risk management strategy, policy and procedures
- Ensuring that risk management policies and procedures are implemented to agreed strategy and standards
- Driving the achievement of specific business development goals through proactive management and development of key client relationships, contribution to cross-selling opportunities, and through the development of specific marketing and sales activities
- Managing a portfolio of key client relationships, acting as client relationship manager for key clients and driving service excellence to those clients across the Group
- Proactively supporting the funds service leaders in managing the relationship between the funds service line and shareholders and/or executive to ensure that services are effectively delivered and the development of new business is enhanced
People and team:
- Leading the allocated teams to develop robust business plans which enable delivery of expected performance outcomes
- Leading the service delivery teams in the delivery of the objectives
- Leading the funds service management and leadership team in the Channel Islands and in doing so, ensuring adherence to values and operating boards' terms of reference
- Demonstrate effective leadership and management in accordance with values and with agreed policies and procedures which are compliant with current laws and regulations
- Driving personal development using all the resources available to achieve success
- Managing the performance of the funds service in the Channel Islands and holding that team accountable for delivery of financial and operational targets agreed as part of the budget and business plan
- Supporting the development of a coherent jurisdiction business plan and budget which reflects and anticipates the delivery of the overall funds service line strategic goals, budgets and business plan
Experience and skills required:
- JFSC Category A employee, holding a Table 4 qualification, or regulator approved persons in the relevant jurisdictions
- Demonstrate ability to grow a funds business organically through business development and client care
- First class knowledge of funds structuring techniques and the Channel Islands regulatory environment relating to alternative investment funds
- Relevant industry experience within the alternative investment funds space with specific knowledge of real estate, private equity and/or private debt
- High level of leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand, inspire and develop others
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.