Director | Family Office
Acting as a key person within the family office services team your main responsibility will be to improve the performance of the department, whilst working with the senior management team to drive the vision, mission and values of the Group throughout the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Board directives to drive operational change and efficiency initiatives both within your own business unit and in other profit centres
- Developing cost efficiencies through the introduction of new procedures, systems, working practices, improved financial management and other initiatives
- Identifying and building new business lines that increase revenue and set the company apart from competitors - with a particular concentration on high value engagements
- Driving forward change both within your business unit and, where relevant, within the Group, which can be directly linked to the increased profitability of the Group
- Developing and upholding a positive, strong, commercial and compliant culture within your business unit and the Group as a whole
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. accountancy, Chartered Secretary, Chartered Surveyor, banking, securities or other relevant Table 4 qualification
- 15 years’ relevant finance industry experience
- Minimum of 8 years working at senior level within an offshore financial services organisation
- Experience holding directorships
- Comprehensive and detailed understanding of company law and trusts and current industry legislation, regulation and working practices
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client services, you will ensure a quality administrative provision is delivered to clients.
Joining an international provider of administrative services, you will manage a team of administrators within the Corporate Services team.
Joining an ambitious and growing team, you will provide a quality administrative, management and secretarial services for real estate and private equity funds.
In this very hands-on role you will deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of clients at a highly regarded, independent fiduciary services business.
A unique opportunity to join a global business as part of their growing Capital Markets team. In this role you will manage a portfolio of clients and a wide range of structures, including working on listing debts on The International Stock Exchange.