Director of Risk and Compliance
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business. In this role you will develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework, whilst leading and influencing the development of the compliance culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the design and implementation of a robust AML/CFT and compliance framework with related policies to meet the local regulatory requirements
- Driving improvements in AML/CFT and compliance awareness through the evaluation of needs, and delivering a training and development programme
- Building market and industry knowledge to benchmark AML/CFT and compliance policies and practices
- Working with the trust business to ensure that appropriate risk management measures are implemented accordingly
- Acting as Principal Person for the trust services business
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Trust Company Business (“TCB”) environment is essential
- JFSC/GFSC approved Principal/Key Person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and other software packages as appropriate
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.