Digital Product Manager
A full time role for a candidate with a passion and interest for digital services, managing the development of a vision and strategy to delivery.
- Collaborating with development teams and business leaders to design and deliver new products and services
- Developing the product strategy, go to marketing plans, positioning and messaging
- Working with user experience and technology teams to envision product enhancements and new features
- Collaborating with key business partners and clients to ensure alignment with key business priorities
- Supporting training and development for the team
- Collecting, maintaining and disseminating ongoing project information to stakeholders
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in product development and/or user experience with working knowledge of marketing
- Experience in the development and launch of a product/service strategy, road map and execution
- Experience leveraging key performance indicators and data to provide insights and making strategic business recommendations
- Ability to influence senior business leaders on strategic business matters
- Exceptional analytics and problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.