Digital Marketing Specialist
Join a leading financial services company as a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will assist the Head of Marketing and team to deliver marketing services to the Channel Islands firm aligned to achieve the strategy. A key focus of this role will be strengthening the company’s digital marketing capabilities, producing digital experiences that get exceptional results.
This company prides itself on its supportive and stimulating working environment, encouraging their people to reach their full potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a key contributor in the development of the company’s overall digital marketing strategy
- Managing the company’s social media channel, including content creation and using the company’s scheduling platform
- Collaboration with the external web team to manage content development of the company’s website, focusing on understanding the user experience and user design, as well as adhering to brand guidelines while working to tight deadlines
- Providing public relations and event management support
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a marketing qualification and/or a relevant professional marketing qualification
- Strong marketing skills with a proven track record to demonstrate experience working in this field
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, be part of an independent and forward-thinking business and work in an inclusive and friendly environment.
Unique opportunity to join a growing media company. This role would suit an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual that is interested in working in a start-up type environment.
Join an aspiring, forward thinking business specialising in online media and technology. This is a unique and truly rewarding opportunity where you will lead and execute the growth strategy for a new market within the business.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a well-established local funds company, which prides itself on providing a personalised service, where you will design and develop new ways of working and have an input into the evolution of business processes on an ongoing basis.