Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Bring fresh ideas to produce creative marketing campaigns delivered across digital channels
- Take ownership of social media and create, manage and deliver a social media plan
- Manage website content
- Look for new sales and marketing opportunities
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience writing copy and tailoring content to a specific channel and audience
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Previous experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.
Are you considering a career in finance and accounting? We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded international family office in a key role, working closely alongside management and employees to provide a high level of support group-wide.