Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting new opportunity for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience. Within this role you will be responsible for development, implementing and integrating company digital marketing strategies.
Duties will include:
- Conducting research into the digital activity of target markets and audiences and develop digital plans in accordance
- Developing, managing and implementing digital marketing campaigns and social media strategy
- Analysing and monitoring online campaign performance
- Staying up to date with the latest technology and monitor competitor strategies
- Monitoring key performance indicators
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools such as Hubspot
- Good knowledge of a range of digital marketing channels and techniques
- Editing and writing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a brand guardian, you will ensure that the company’s brand and reputation is accurately portrayed through all digital channels. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across a range of activities to support business objectives, revenue and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to continue to build their marketing career. Working as part of a creative and dynamic team, you will work collaboratively to support the Senior Manager and fee earners with the development of new business.