Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting new opportunity for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience. Within this role you will be responsible for development, implementing and integrating company digital marketing strategies.
Duties will include:
- Conducting research into the digital activity of target markets and audiences and develop digital plans in accordance
- Developing, managing and implementing digital marketing campaigns and social media strategy
- Analysing and monitoring online campaign performance
- Staying up to date with the latest technology and monitor competitor strategies
- Monitoring key performance indicators
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools such as Hubspot
- Good knowledge of a range of digital marketing channels and techniques
- Editing and writing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international provider of wealth and banking services is currently seeking a professional with previous business development experience within financial services, to take responsibility for the business development and marketing of their fiduciary services.