Digital Marketing Executive
A great opportunity for an experienced digital marketer who has proven experience of developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns across a broad range of online platforms.
- Developing and managing the digital assets, including website and owned social media channels
- Assisting in the development of a digital strategy
- Undertaking enhancements to design, content and database for the website and social media channels
- Improving internet traffic, using features such as SEO and PPC
- Providing monthly digital performance evaluation reports against agreed digital KPI’s
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, ensuring the brand remains at the forefront of digital developments
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns across a broad range of platforms
- Good understanding of PPC, SEO, eCRM and social Media
- Experience of CMS systems and updating website content
- Experience in managing a budget
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.