Digital Marketing Executive
A great opportunity for an experienced digital marketer who has proven experience of developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns across a broad range of online platforms.
- Developing and managing the digital assets, including website and owned social media channels
- Assisting in the development of a digital strategy
- Undertaking enhancements to design, content and database for the website and social media channels
- Improving internet traffic, using features such as SEO and PPC
- Providing monthly digital performance evaluation reports against agreed digital KPI’s
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, ensuring the brand remains at the forefront of digital developments
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns across a broad range of platforms
- Good understanding of PPC, SEO, eCRM and social Media
- Experience of CMS systems and updating website content
- Experience in managing a budget
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a brand guardian, you will ensure that the company’s brand and reputation is accurately portrayed through all digital channels. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across a range of activities to support business objectives, revenue and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to continue to build their marketing career. Working as part of a creative and dynamic team, you will work collaboratively to support the Senior Manager and fee earners with the development of new business.