Deputy Head of Risk and Compliance
A professional services organisation is seeking an experienced candidate to oversee and maintain the governance, risk and compliance programme with continuous review of the risk and compliance framework. This role is a business facing advisory role that is independent to business processes forming part of the second line of defence.
- Deputising and providing support for the Head of Risk and Compliance in all matters required
- Providing a consistent robust advisory service across the business in relation to risk and compliance matters as they arise
- Supporting the Compliance Monitoring Manager in completion of remediation projects
- Providing coaching, mentoring and training to the risk and compliance team as required
- Providing assistance with the implementation and maintenance of the risk and governance framework
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Qualified or working towards an ICA (International) Diploma in Compliance or equivalent
- Ideally holding International Advanced Certificate in Compliance and Financial Crime or equivalent
- Experience in a senior risk, compliance and anti-money laundering role
- Experience in people management responsibility, skills and experience
- Good understanding of the legislative and regulatory requirements including JFSC TCB Codes of Practice and JFSC AML Handbooks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Joining the Compliance, Risk and Operational Controls team you will provide oversight to this bank and trust company business. Acting as MLRO and MLCO you will be responsible for devising and implementing an anti-financial crime programme, managing and preventing risk across the business.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.