Deputy Head of Compliance
Achieve your highest potential within this driven and ambitious financial services organisation which offers fantastic progression opportunities, for both career and personal development, across all levels and areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
This is a rewarding role for a self motivated, experienced compliance professional to assist with management of the compliance function, working closely with the Head of Compliance and Compliance Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring appropriate monitoring of operational performance and managing regulatory and compliance issues
- Assessing and recommending amendments to internal systems and controls as well as policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with the regulatory framework
- Promptly instigating action to remedy any deficiencies in the compliance arrangements
- Acting as senior point of contact for employees on day-to-day regulatory matters
- Ensuring that there are adequate procedures for monitoring compliance and testing the effectiveness of policies and procedures
- Reporting periodically to the board on compliance with the relevant persons, systems and controls (including policies and procedures) and issues that need to be brought to attention
Experience and skills required:
- Substantial finance sector experience and excellent understanding of and experience with performing Compliance/AML/CFT roles within a regulated financial services business
- Hold an appropriate compliance or other professional qualification or studying towards such a qualification
- Sound knowledge of the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, the Codes of Practice for Fund Services Business and Trust Company Business
- Knowledge of the Jersey Anti-Money Laundering legislation and The Handbook for the Prevention and Detection of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism
- Leadership ability with excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.