Deputy Head of Compliance
This role is to support the Head of Compliance in the leadership of the compliance team, including acting as Compliance Officer, MLCO and Deputy MLRO. The successful candidate will work closely with the risk team, ensuring effective internal controls are maintained resulting in the delivery of high standards of service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing new business from a compliance perspective
- Undertaking appraisals for staff and assessing training requirements
- Providing support on compliance matters ensuring risk-based compliance plans are initiated
- Delivering compliance training to colleagues across the business
- Reviewing and investigating suspicious activity reports
Experience and skills required:
- Industry relevant professional qualification(s)
- Experienced in the compliance aspects of TCB and FSB business
- More than 5 years relevant experience in compliance
- Sound working knowledge of financial services legislation
- Knowledge and application of relevant AML legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Compliance team you will ensure compliance monitoring reviews are undertaken and be responsible for taking ownership of allocated tests whilst providing support to more junior members of the team. Ideally you will either hold or be willing to study towards a professional compliance qualification.