Deputy Head of Compliance
Acting as the deputy to the Head of Compliance within a global provider of funds and corporate services and other regulated entities. You will assist in the management of the compliance function in Jersey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of operational performance and managing regulatory and compliance issues
- Assessing and recommending improvements to internal systems and policies and procedures
- Acting as a senior point of contact for employees
- In the absence of the Head of Compliance, acting as the point of contact with the commission on day-to-day regulatory matters
- Providing regular written reports to senior management and board of directors
- Monitoring compliance of the relevant registered person’s compliance
- Acting as the direct report to senior managers as required
- Attending committee and management meetings as required
- Working with CO/MLCO’s/MLRO’s in other jurisdictions
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a relevant compliance or other professional qualification
- Substantial experience within the finance sector
- Excellent understanding and experience with performing compliance/AML/CFT roles within a regulated financial services business
- Sound knowledge of the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998 and Codes of Practice for Fund Services Business and Trust Company Business
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be a member of the UK remediation team providing support to all regular reviews and remediation projects.