Deputy Head of Compliance
Achieve your highest potential within this driven and ambitious financial services organisation which offers fantastic progression opportunities, for both career and personal development, across all levels and areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
This is a rewarding role for a self motivated, experienced compliance professional to assist with management of the compliance function, working closely with the Head of Compliance and Compliance Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring appropriate monitoring of operational performance and managing regulatory and compliance issues
- Assessing and recommending amendments to internal systems and controls as well as policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with the regulatory framework
- Promptly instigating action to remedy any deficiencies in the compliance arrangements
- Acting as senior point of contact for employees on day-to-day regulatory matters
- Ensuring that there are adequate procedures for monitoring compliance and testing the effectiveness of policies and procedures
- Reporting periodically to the board on compliance with the relevant persons, systems and controls (including policies and procedures) and issues that need to be brought to attention
Experience and skills required:
- Substantial finance sector experience and excellent understanding of and experience with performing Compliance/AML/CFT roles within a regulated financial services business
- Hold an appropriate compliance or other professional qualification or studying towards such a qualification
- Sound knowledge of the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, the Codes of Practice for Fund Services Business and Trust Company Business
- Knowledge of the Jersey Anti-Money Laundering legislation and The Handbook for the Prevention and Detection of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism
- Leadership ability with excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.