Deputy Compliance Officer
Reporting to the Group Head of Compliance you will ensure the business complies with relevant laws and regulations and provides assistance with the implementation of standalone or on-going projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review of potential new clients, including reviewing business take-on forms, client due diligence profiles and risk assessments
- Driving the development of compliance monitoring programmes
- Assist in the designing, implementation and undertaking of risk management systems
- Preparing reports for the Boards
- Assisting employees with queries on compliance and due diligence issues
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 5 years’ financial services experience
- ICA Diploma in Compliance or equivalent
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to organise time effectively
- Confident in dealing with others
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider, is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of a growing Client Take on Team, the successful candidate will support the wider fee earning teams across all jurisdictions with the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service.