Deputy Compliance Officer / Deputy MLRO and Deputy MLCO
You will provide direction and support to the compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime team for this global banking institution. You will provide a second line of defence across the group and ensure the fiduciary and funds business is operating in line with relevant laws, regulations and codes of practice.
- Acting as main point of contact for all fiduciary and fund matters and providing compliance support
- Overseeing the review of new account files to ensure client take-on procedures are being met
- Developing new compliance strategies and assessing the risks associated with these, recommending efforts to reduce risk exposure
- Supporting the monitoring of regulatory developments
- Acting as the nominated officer within the fiduciary and funds business to ensure that discolsures to the relevant investigation unit are submitted
- Work closely with senior management and project stakeholders to ensure implementation of Group policies
- Assisting on new and revised business strategies, initiatives and projects
- Liaising with internal audit, control functions including provision of technical support
Key skills and expertise required:
- Extensive private wealth management experience and including significant compliance/AML experience
- Hold a relevant professional compliance/AML qualification
- Excellent decision making skills and proactive approach to tasks
- Strong knowledge of the local regulatory and legal requirements in relation to economic sanctions
- Ability to speak French would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.